Welcome to this week’s top social media stories: GIF stickers on Instagram, Facebook recreates time, Burger King explains Net Neutrality and Spotify launched Spotlight.
We may have lost organic reach for good on Facebook, but we still have Instagram, right? And what could make us even more excited than Instagram new GIF stickers? Of course, I’m being a tad ironic here, but still, GIF stickers are a thing now.
But this week was not all bad. Facebook created a new unit of time (yes, you read that right), Spotify gave us Spotlight and Burger King managed to explain Net Neutrality with the Whopper. That is actually an amazing campaign, make sure to watch it.
- OMG! You Can Now Add GIF Stickers To Your Instagram Stories
- Someone At Facebook Just Invented A New Unit Of Time
- These Sneakers Double As Your Annual Pass On Berlin’s Public Transport
- This Is How Burger King Explained Net Neutrality With A Whopper
- Spotify Launches ‘Spotlight,’ A New Multimedia Format
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap. Enjoy the week ahead!