Adobe launches Free Photoshop Camera app for iOS and Android, YouTube introduces a new “shoppable” ad format and Twitter now lets you share audio tweets.
Did you know your next tweet could be 140-seconds long? That’s because Twitter now allows select users to share audio tweets instead of the usual text-only updates.
YouTube was also in the news this week for launching a new shoppable ad format that lets viewers browse through products directly below the video they are watching. Exciting.
Here are the top 5 most talked-about stories this week:
- Adobe Launches Free Photoshop Camera App On iOS And Android
- You Can Now Pre-Order Samsung’s Ultra-Curved Odyssey G9 Gaming Monitor
- YouTube To Introduce A New Shoppable Ad Format
- Audio Tweets Are Now A Reality For iOS Users
- WhatsApp Launches Payments, Starting In Brazil
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media news recap. And in the meantime, remember, Black Lives Matter and the movement continues. Support black-owned businesses, educate yourself, and push for a change in society. We love you.