Twitter does Twitter best, Salesforce bought Slack and Apple could be working on a matte black MacBook. Are you ready?
Twitter is an amazing platform because it can give birth to the best conversations and interactions between people, brands, or people and brands. And nobody knows how to do that better than Twitter itself. This week, the official @twitter account asked its followers to describe 2020 in one word. The rest is one of the best back and forth between brands that the platform has ever seen.
Aside from this beauty of a social media conversation, this week left us salivating about a potential matte black MacBook but also asking ourselves why we did not invest in Slack just before Salesforce forked out nearly $28 billion to acquire the platform…
Here are the top 5 most talked-about stories this week:
- Twitter Asks Twitter To Summarize 2020 In One Word
- Face It: You’ve Always Wanted A Matte Black MacBook
- Salesforce Buys Slack For $27.7 Billion
- Finding Your Way Forward: Five Key Social Trends for 2021
- The Pantone Color Institute Announces Two Colors Of The Year For 2021
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media news recap.