Pornhub invites everyone to keep it SFW when WFH, Twitter is testing Reactions again and Hublot launched a new smartwatch powered by Wear OS.
Have you heard? Twitter started testing Emoji Reactions again. Not only is this not the first time, but the company has been teasing Reactions since 2015. I say it’s about time we get them.
This week I loved the TikTok challenge inviting everyone to check their privilege, the new Wear OS smartwatch by Hublot – although it’s quite on the expensive side – and the latest campaign by one of the most successful brands when it comes to viral marketing: Pornhub.
Here are the top 5 most talked-about stories this week:
- Pornhub: Keep it SFW when WFH
- Hublot Launches ‘Bing Bang e’ Smartwatch Powered With Wear OS
- Check Your Privilege With This Simple TikTok Challenge
- TikTok Branded Hashtag Challenge Case Study: ZALORA
- Twitter Is Testing Emoji Reactions Again
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media news recap.