KFC could be launching its own gaming system, Instagram is bringing its TikTok clone to more countries and TikTok announces TikTok for Business.
It is likely to be a spoof. But should it be for real, KFC’s announcement that it will launch its own gaming system could be a, well, game changer.
What is real, however, is that Instagram is bringing Reels, its TikTok clone, to more countries.
Here are the top 5 most talked-about stories this week:
- Power Your Hunger: KFC Announces New Gaming Console
- YouTube To Introduce A New Shoppable Ad Format
- Reels: Instagram Brings Its TikTok Clone To More Countries
- Gap And Kanye West Will Sell Yeezy Line In Stores
- TikTok Announces TikTok For Business, A Platform For Marketers
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media news recap. And in the meantime, remember, that Black Lives Matter and the movement continues. It’s been 100 days since Breonna Taylor was killed and the officers responsible for her death have not yet been arrested. Support black-owned businesses, educate yourself, and push for a change in society. We love you.
This week’s read: How to Be an Antiracist, by Ibram X. Kendi