A new musical could soon come to life on TikTok, WhatsApp users are flocking to Signal and Fiverr will run its first-ever Super Bowl Ad!
What if TikTok was truly the savior? For Broadway comedians, it might well be. After the success of Ratatouille: The TikTok musical, another one could be in the works already. And this time, it would take on Netflix’s sensation, Bridgerton. How exciting!
This week also saw Signal grow in popularity – to the point the app had to shut down for a few hours – when users flocked away from WhatsApp after it was revealed the app now forces users to share information with Facebook.
Here are the top 5 most talked-about stories this week:
- Fiverr Will Run Its First Ever Super Bowl Ad In 2021
- Burger King Rolls Out Its First Major Redesign In 20 Years
- Dell Introduces Video Conferencing Monitors With Dedicated Microsoft Teams Button
- WhatsApp Now Forces You To Share Your Information With Facebook
- Netflix Sensation Bridgerton Could Soon Be The New TikTok Musical
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media news recap.