Welcome to this week’s top social media stories: Instagram has a new Story, Google goes artsy, YouTube throws another hit at Creators and people really hate the new Snapchat.
It has been a terrible week for Facebook users, and we need to make our voice heard: What are you doing to our News feed? It’s not even about news anymore. We love our friends, but we come to Facebook for something more: great content. Come on Mark, change it back, nobody cares about a bottomless list of posts from our friends, they are not even that interesting. Rant over.
Other than that, this week has been fun: Instagram is beta-testing a new “type” Story, Google is helping you find your artistic doppelganger and yes, people are really not happy with the new Snapchat redesign.
- Instagram’s Text Only Stories Are Here… Sort Of
- Google Matches Your Face With Famous Paintings, And It’s Hilarious
- People Hate Snapchat’s Redesign
- 6 Facebook Messenger Trends That Will Shape 2018
- YouTube Makes It Harder For Creators To Monetise
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap. Enjoy the week ahead!