Welcome to this week’s top social media stories! Instagram is working on quiz Stickers and will start pushing more IGTV previews in our feeds.
Instagram likes to do things with the user in mind. For example, the app has been very successful at introducing new features to Stories. This week, Instagram announced it is working on a new quiz sticker for Stories, and that shows how much the company pays attention to what we like as users. (who does not love a good quiz?)
But sometimes, “an app has to do what an app has to do.” Instagram realizes that not many users care for IGTV. And therefore, the app will start pushing IGTV previews directly in our feeds. The objective is clear: remind us it exists and try convincing us it’s a good thing.
Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- Instagram Is Working On Quiz Stickers For Stories
- Fyre Festival: You Don’t Need Millions To Go Viral
- Google Sets A Final Expiration Date For Google+
- ‘Like Scoob I’m Totally Famous!’: How Shaggy Became Dank Meme Supreme
- Instagram Will Start Pushing IGTV Previews In Your Feed
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap.