Yes, women seem to be winning the battle of the sexes on Social Media. Not only they are more popular – they have more friends and more interactions on their timeline – they also are more active, according to a recent research by QuickSprout.
Also Read: The Pinterest Power of Women
Check out this very interesting infographic from QuickSprout. It compares the presence and activity of Men and Women throughout social media.
Key Points To Take Away
- – 76% of women internet users are active on social media
- – 69% of women use social media to stay in touch with friends
- – Women have 55% more posts on their Facebook timeline than men
- – On average, women have 8% more friends on Facebook than men
- – Women use Twitter and Instagram more than men do
- – 33% of women internet users are on Pinterest, that’s almost 4 times more than men
- – Men use LinkedIn, YouTube and Google+ more than women
- 30+ Social Media Stats You Need To Know [infographic]
- Men vs Women on Instagram
- Facebook Will Review Its Real Name Policy
You might also like
More from Social Fun
Fisher-Price is bringing back its beloved Chatter Telephone and enabling it to make and receive real calls with Bluetooth.
Balenciaga celebrated the return to fashion events with an entertaining cartoon representation and a live show that disrupts the norm.
If you are looking for a fun, easy-going, and funny costume for Halloween, why not become a true Among Us …
Face-swapping video app Reface is launching a new Swap Animation feature that lets you animate any picture with your face.
The Instagram account @furbyliving has transformed everyone from Björk to Britney Spears, Rina Sawayama and Lady Gaga, into Furbies.