Also Read: The Complete History of Instagram
Some highlights include:
- Thailand leads the race for women, while Saudi Arabia proves to be a man’s world with 85% of Instagram users being male.
- Top accounts (that is with over 10k followers) mostly belong to men.
Apart from that, you can have a view on what brands men and women tend to follow. Have a look and let us know your thoughts on this.
- Budget Effectively For Your Social Media Strategy
- Marketers, Find Your Way Through Social Media
- How to Manage Your Pinterest in 10 Minutes
You might also like
More from Instagram
Instagram announced new show series with Post Malone - exclusively on Messenger and Instagram through Watch Together.
After testing badges as a way for creators to monetize their Live broadcasts, Instagram is now expanding the feature to …
Instagram announced it's increasing the time limit for live streams to 4 hours, letting creators run longer live events without …
Age-gating on Instagram can now be applied to specific branded content posts on Business and Creator accounts.
Instagram is making changes to crack down on influencers who don't disclose paid partnerships with brands.