Also Read: The Complete History of Instagram
Some highlights include:
- Thailand leads the race for women, while Saudi Arabia proves to be a man’s world with 85% of Instagram users being male.
- Top accounts (that is with over 10k followers) mostly belong to men.
Apart from that, you can have a view on what brands men and women tend to follow. Have a look and let us know your thoughts on this.
- Budget Effectively For Your Social Media Strategy
- Marketers, Find Your Way Through Social Media
- How to Manage Your Pinterest in 10 Minutes
You might also like
More from Instagram
Instagram is rolling out a new 'Suggested Posts' feature that adds organic posts from people you don't follow - and …
Instagram QR codes are finally a real thing for all users worldwide, helping both regular users and businesses to connect.
Facebook has started unifying the chat systems for Instagram and Messenger, allowing users from one platform to message users from …
Instagram will start asking users to confirm their identities when it identifies patterns of potential inauthentic behavior.
Facebook is speeding up its plans to roll out Instagram Reels as TikTok is facing growing scrutiny. The feature could …