Also Read: The Complete History of Instagram
Some highlights include:
- Thailand leads the race for women, while Saudi Arabia proves to be a man’s world with 85% of Instagram users being male.
- Top accounts (that is with over 10k followers) mostly belong to men.
Apart from that, you can have a view on what brands men and women tend to follow. Have a look and let us know your thoughts on this.
- Budget Effectively For Your Social Media Strategy
- Marketers, Find Your Way Through Social Media
- How to Manage Your Pinterest in 10 Minutes
You might also like
More from Instagram
After launching exclusively in Brazil last year, Instagram is now bringing 'Reels', its TikTok clone, to France and Germany.
Instagram has announced it's giving more businesses access to Instagram Shopping with new commerce eligibility requirements.
Users who will advertise for the first time on Instagram will not be required to have an associated Facebook account …
Instagram announced Guides, a new way to easily discover recommendations, tips, and other content from creators, public figures, organizations, and …
Instagram is introducing a new sticker for Stories to "Support Small Business" that lets you promote your favorite small business …