Marketing is changing. Social Media gave a voice to consumers, it helped them take control of the way brands communicate and promote their products to them. Nowadays, opinion leaders are called influencers and they, more often than not, share their influence on social media.
Also Read: The Guide To Successful Marketing On Facebook In 2015
The guys over a Yokoco, a tactical interactive agency, have put together an infographic that draws an accurate picture of how Word of Mouth has grown to be a leading force in marketing products to the masses.
Key Points To Remember:
- – 96% of people have given a word of mouth referral to someone
- – 93% of consumers have been introduced to a new business/brand via word of mouth
- – 9 out of 10 people, who were referred to a business, checked it out online before making contact
- – 43% checked business on LinkedIn following a word of mouth referral
- – Websites, reviews and social media profiles are the main ways people check out a business
Check out the infographic from Yokoco:
- Instagram’s Engagement Is 50 Times Higher Than Twitter’s
- The Complete Guide To Social Media Etiquette
- Hot Social Media Trend Of 2015: Influencer Marketing
You might also like
More from Experts Talk
Do LinkedIn Pods Work? Performance Insights And Key Learnings
In this month’s social media experiment, we set out to find out what LinkedIn pods are and whether they actually …
Instagram Reels: Do Longer Captions Lead To More Engagement?
Do longer Instagram Reels captions generate more engagement? Amanda Wood, Senior Social Marketing Manager at Hootsuite, and her team find …
TikTok’s 7-Second Challenge: Performance Insights And Key Learnings
Does TikTok’s 7-second challenge generate more engagement? Hootsuite's Senior Social Marketing Manager and her team seek the answer.
How Do Link Stickers In Instagram Stories Affect Engagement?
How Do Link Stickers In Instagram Stories Affect Engagement? Hootsuite's Senior Social Marketing Manager, Amanda Wood, and her team seek …
What Is The Best Time To Post On Instagram?
What's the best time to post on Instagram? Hootsuite's Senior Social Marketing Manager, Amanda Wood, and her team seek the …
Shutterstock Reveals Key Color Trends 2022
Shutterstock's Color Trends for 2022 sheds light on global preferences to help marketers catch viewers' attention and align brand messages …
UK Influencers May Soon Have To Label Digitally Altered Body Images
A new UK Bill wants influencers to display a warning logo on altered body images posted on social media to …