I’m sure you read here and there that visual content is able to bring your content strategy to a whole new level. Today, we’re having a look at a round of stats as to why visual is a real plus when it comes to social media marketing. And there is a simple reason to that: the human brain processes visual information 60,000 faster than text!
Also Read: This Is How Content Boosts Your Sales
All social networks are heavily pushing visual content, in their own way. On Facebook, Edgerank will reward you with a greater organic reach if you share a video, and Twitter is set to launch a native video service in the weeks to come. Every platform based on visual content has wind in its sails, as these stats from November 2014 testify:
It is high time to jump on these platforms, but make sure you have a robust visual content strategy before you make your move. Your imagery must be value adding and should encourage fans and followers alike to click on your link.
If you like our stories, there is an easy way to stay updated:
Key Points To Take Away
- – 83% of the stuff humans learn is visual!
- – More and more brands start to have a presence on Instagram and Pinterest
- – Roughly half of mobile users watch videos on their device
- – 54% of internet users share self-generated visual content (!)
- – Almost everyone agrees to say visual is impacting one’s purchase decision
Now check out the 18 stats that prove visual content is king in the full infographic from NewsCred:
- Why Visual Content Can Boost Your Brand Better Than Copy [INFOGRAPHIC]
- 5 Ways To Maximize Your Pinterest Impact With the Right Visuals
- What Makes A Video Facebook Perfect?