If you’re still not convinced about the power of visual content, you should just have a look around and see which social networks are booming right now: Instagram, Pinterest, Vine. Want some more proof?
Leap Agency have put together a useful infographic with the top 10 reason why you should turn to producing visually enticing content for your audience.
Key Points to Take Away
- – People remember feelings and images are a perfect way to trigger emotions.
- – Images can be easily combined with the brand palette and logo in order to have a greater impact and help people associate a picture with your brand.
- – An image is processed 60x faster than words and our day-to-day communication is 93% non-verbal. Amazing.
- – Social media have become a visual playground. Why not be part of the fun?
See more reasons why you should use visual content in the infographic below:
Do you have anything to add to the list?
- Tired Of Static and Flat Visuals On Facebook?
- Publishing On LinkedIn Just Got Better
- The Complete Guide To Social Media Etiquette
More from Experts Talk
Why use still images for your Facebook ads when you can make a few simple changes and turn them into …
Facebook has announced a new way for users to follow breaking news stories and get notifications about how they unfold.