If you’re still not convinced about the power of visual content, you should just have a look around and see which social networks are booming right now: Instagram, Pinterest, Vine. Want some more proof?
Leap Agency have put together a useful infographic with the top 10 reason why you should turn to producing visually enticing content for your audience.
Key Points to Take Away
- – People remember feelings and images are a perfect way to trigger emotions.
- – Images can be easily combined with the brand palette and logo in order to have a greater impact and help people associate a picture with your brand.
- – An image is processed 60x faster than words and our day-to-day communication is 93% non-verbal. Amazing.
- – Social media have become a visual playground. Why not be part of the fun?
See more reasons why you should use visual content in the infographic below:
Do you have anything to add to the list?
- Tired Of Static and Flat Visuals On Facebook?
- Publishing On LinkedIn Just Got Better
- The Complete Guide To Social Media Etiquette
You might also like
More from Experts Talk
This month, Hootsuite's Social Media Marketing Manager, Amanda Wood, and her team test the performance of Instagram Reels versus TikToks.
This month, Hootsuite's Social Media Marketing Manager, Amanda Wood, and her team, try to get shadowbanned on Instagram.