If you haven’t been living on a desert island somewhere, you should by now understand the importance of the image in social media.
Yes, the brain processes images 60,000 times faster than written words, so it really is true that a picture is worth 1,000 words. Just look at the amount of engagement that visuals get, and let us not forget the popularity of visually-based social networks like YouTube or Instagram.
In fact, these networks are the top of the engagement food chain. It is estimated that more than half of all web traffic by 2016 will be video and mobile video which is already on the rise, will increase up to 1,800%.
So, perhaps you should embrace them, right? If you have not already done so, how can you use visual means for customer service?
The following infographic from Gryffin shows you how this is done, and how it is done differently on different networks!
Key Points To Take Away
- – 90% of information that comes to the brain is visual
- – Customers want to get answers on social media
- – Using visuals on social media results in increased WOM and user engagement
- – Always remember to keep your product visuals up to date!
- 7 Ways To Shape Happy and Engaged Customers on Social Media [infographic]
- Instagram Launches Handbook for Brands
- The Social Media Race To Customer Satisfaction [Infographic]
You might also like
More from Experts Talk
With the holiday season approaching, the time has come to put together the perfect multichannel ad strategy. This post will …
Here are three free Facebook Blueprint courses to help you set up your own shop on Facebook and Instagram.
Here are three free Facebook Blueprint courses that will help you create more impactful ad visuals that get your audience's …