Are you thinking about running a big budget on social ads in order to generate leads? Spending too much time on finding the perfect call-to-action that will bring more clicks to your website? No matter how much time spend and how many tracking pixels you add on your pages, if your content doesn’t support your product, then sales won’t happen.
Also Read: How You Can Use Social Media to Increase In-store Sales
More and more, people are turning to social media for buying decisions. First of all, the content a brand publishes has to be interesting and impeccable so as to gather social signals, interest and spark conversations. However, brands should not forget that user-generated content is far more revealing about a brand’s reputation.
So, how can businesses leverage social content in order to drive sales? The guys at Offerpop have created this infographic that will help you find your way.
Key Points to Take Away:
- – The current snapshot of social content includes more than 350 million daily photo uploads on Facebook, 500 million daily tweets and, 55 million daily photo uploads on Instagram. This is a lot of content!
- – Invite users to generate their authentic, unique content through a competition. Users that generate content referring to a brand create the best word-of-mouth campaign you could have.
- – By including a sign-up form in their contests, brands can associate user-generated content with specific demographics, which then leads to customised promotion and sales experience.
- – Brands that share user generated content tend to gather more engagement.
How would you use content to drive sales?
- Twitter’s Ultimate Challenge Is Now To Take On YouTube
- Use Social Media to Generate Leads [INFOGRAPHIC]
- What Is Best For You? Compare Google and Facebook Ads
You might also like
More from Experts Talk
Do LinkedIn Pods Work? Performance Insights And Key Learnings
In this month’s social media experiment, we set out to find out what LinkedIn pods are and whether they actually …
Instagram Reels: Do Longer Captions Lead To More Engagement?
Do longer Instagram Reels captions generate more engagement? Amanda Wood, Senior Social Marketing Manager at Hootsuite, and her team find …
TikTok’s 7-Second Challenge: Performance Insights And Key Learnings
Does TikTok’s 7-second challenge generate more engagement? Hootsuite's Senior Social Marketing Manager and her team seek the answer.
How Do Link Stickers In Instagram Stories Affect Engagement?
How Do Link Stickers In Instagram Stories Affect Engagement? Hootsuite's Senior Social Marketing Manager, Amanda Wood, and her team seek …
What Is The Best Time To Post On Instagram?
What's the best time to post on Instagram? Hootsuite's Senior Social Marketing Manager, Amanda Wood, and her team seek the …
Shutterstock Reveals Key Color Trends 2022
Shutterstock's Color Trends for 2022 sheds light on global preferences to help marketers catch viewers' attention and align brand messages …
UK Influencers May Soon Have To Label Digitally Altered Body Images
A new UK Bill wants influencers to display a warning logo on altered body images posted on social media to …