Welcome to this week’s top social media news: unskippable ads for good, a Facebook app just for couples and the new iOS 14 and its “app preview” feature.
Have you ever come across an unskippable ad you loved? Maybe not, but this pre-roll from McDonald’s is teaching your how to properly wash your hands in twenty seconds and the world loves it. Have you seen it yet?
Many of you are growing concerned about how our phones might be the biggest carrier of COVID-19. So we decided to resurface a great resource on how to make sure those phones of yours, stay clean and germ-free. Read it.
Here are the top 5 most talked-about stories this week:
- McDonald’s Presents The First Unskippable Pre-Roll You Will Actually Like
- Facebook Tuned Is A New App For Couples
- How To Disinfect Your Mobile Phone
- WhatsApp Limits Message Forwarding To One Chat At A Time
- iOS 14 Will Let You Try Apps Without Installing Them
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media news recap.