Welcome to this week’s top social media stories! Facebook is replacing relevance score, Google is making it easier to book flights and hotels, and James Corden pulls the best prank on David Beckham.
Maybe you had just gotten used to paying attention to relevance score when optimizing your Facebook ads. Well. we have some good and bad news for you. They are changing everything.
Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- Facebook Is Replacing Relevance Score With Three New Metrics
- These New Google Flights And Hotels Features Will Make Your Travel Planning Easier
- Google Introduces Shoppable Ads On Google Images
- Spotify Premium Subscribers Can Now Get Hulu For Free
- This David Beckham Statue Prank By Corden Is Everything We Love
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap.