Welcome to this week’s top social media stories. Facebook will not have a plane reaction, YouTube goes vertical and LinkedIn rolls out voice messaging.
Maybe you noticed an Emoji plane on your Facebook feed this week? The (new) plane reaction started appearing on some posts and people got excited. Except that the plane reaction should have never seen the light of day…
LinkedIn’s new voice messaging is real however. The platform continues to add new features and probably is the most exciting platform to watch these days.
Want more? Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- Sorry, The Facebook Plane Reaction Is Not Going To Be A Thing
- Domino’s Launched The First Shoppable AR Pizza
- YouTube Now Supports Vertical Video On Its Web App
- These van Gogh Limited Edition Vans Are Everything You’ll Ever Want
- LinkedIn Rolls Out Voice Messaging
Check out our 12 Questions Podcast! We had the pleasure of chatting with yet another brilliant digital veteran – Co-Founder of Agency:2 and COO of one of Europe’s fastest-growing social ad-tech companies… Mighty Social! Welcome Sharon Baker!
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap. Enjoy the week ahead!