As Facebook keeps on growing fast and more and more social media users log on every day, the flow of data generated by Facebook becomes even more staggering.
The following infographic from SumoCoupon illustrates just how much data is now generated on Facebook every minute. The numbers are just crazy. This might help you understand why your post is sometimes getting lost on the NewsFeed….
Key Points To Remember
Every 60 seconds:
- – 500 new users join Facebook
- – 100,000 friend requests are sent
- – 243,000 photos are uploaded on Facebook
- – 50,000 links are shared on Facebook
- – 3,3 million items are shared on Facebook
- – More than 3 million likes happen on Facebook
- – And more than 15 million likes happen on other websites (like buttons, share, …)
- Facebook Still Is Unbeatable Among Young Adults
- Youtube, Google+ and LinkedIn Top Social Referral Traffic
- Top Four Social Media Trends to Remember in 2014
You might also like
More from Facebook
Facebook is rolling out a new Community Management course on Blueprint, which is free to join for everyone. What are …
Facebook is changing its News Feed algorithm again - this time to prioritize original news reporting and transparent authorship.
Facebook continues its fight against fake news with a new notification warning you when you are about to share old …
Facebook has announced an additional commitment of $200 million to support black-owned businesses and organizations.
Facebook successfully removed ads published by the reelection campaign for President Donald Trump because they used Nazi iconography.
Facebook is adding more countries to its blood donations feature to help fight shortages caused by shelter-in-place orders due to …