As Facebook keeps on growing fast and more and more social media users log on every day, the flow of data generated by Facebook becomes even more staggering.
The following infographic from SumoCoupon illustrates just how much data is now generated on Facebook every minute. The numbers are just crazy. This might help you understand why your post is sometimes getting lost on the NewsFeed….
Key Points To Remember
Every 60 seconds:
- – 500 new users join Facebook
- – 100,000 friend requests are sent
- – 243,000 photos are uploaded on Facebook
- – 50,000 links are shared on Facebook
- – 3,3 million items are shared on Facebook
- – More than 3 million likes happen on Facebook
- – And more than 15 million likes happen on other websites (like buttons, share, …)
- Facebook Still Is Unbeatable Among Young Adults
- Youtube, Google+ and LinkedIn Top Social Referral Traffic
- Top Four Social Media Trends to Remember in 2014
You might also like
More from Facebook
Facebook was expecting a traffic spike on its apps over New Year's Eve, but this year broke all previous records …
Facebook is running newspaper ads newspapers criticizing Apple for its policy giving iOS users the choice of whether they want …
Facebook Collab is a new experimental music-making app available in the US, that lets you create music with friends.
Facebook is rolling out it s Brand Collabs Manager to public groups this week, giving them a new opportunity for …
Forty-eight attorneys general and the Federal Trade Commission say Facebook Needs To Sell Instagram And WhatsApp.
Facebook is rolling out several updates to US-based dealership Pages to make it easier for auto dealers to showcase and …
Facebook's Oversight Board has announced the selection of its first six cases to review - five user appeals and one …
Facebook has announced the acquisition of Kustomer, a CRM solution that lets businesses manage customer interactions across all channels.