As Facebook keeps on growing fast and more and more social media users log on every day, the flow of data generated by Facebook becomes even more staggering.
The following infographic from SumoCoupon illustrates just how much data is now generated on Facebook every minute. The numbers are just crazy. This might help you understand why your post is sometimes getting lost on the NewsFeed….
Key Points To Remember
Every 60 seconds:
- – 500 new users join Facebook
- – 100,000 friend requests are sent
- – 243,000 photos are uploaded on Facebook
- – 50,000 links are shared on Facebook
- – 3,3 million items are shared on Facebook
- – More than 3 million likes happen on Facebook
- – And more than 15 million likes happen on other websites (like buttons, share, …)
- Facebook Still Is Unbeatable Among Young Adults
- Youtube, Google+ and LinkedIn Top Social Referral Traffic
- Top Four Social Media Trends to Remember in 2014
You might also like
More from Facebook
Facebook is in the early stages of testing a new Organic Video Testing option, in Creator Studio, that lets you …
Facebook Gaming Partners will now be able to play copyrighted music in the background during their live streams without fear.
Following changes to its Platform Terms and Developer Policies, Facebook is announcing the broad launch of Data Use Checkup for …
Facebook now lets you use its data portability tool to transfer your photos and videos to Dropbox and Koofr - …
Facebook NPE has updated its Whale app with private meme groups, support for GIF memes, and new top meme templates.