Almost every company tries social media, however, not all of them are completely aware of why they do it; They just go with the flow and follow what everybody else does. However, there is a huge opportunity that many businesses seem to miss. Social media offer a great pool of leads and potential future, loyal customers.
Social media are not a nice-to-have feature anymore. They combine multiple aspects of modern marketing, from segmentation to advocacy and real-time response. In other words, they are indispensable for your business and with a cohesive strategy you will see your results blooming.
Quicksprout created an infographic which combines all the facts you need to know in order to understand the impact of social media on sales, along with some useful steps on how to structure a solid strategy and how to make the most out of it.
Key Points to Take Away
- – 23% of all internet users spend their time on social media and blogs.
- – Compared to outbound marketing, social media has 100% higher lead-to-close rate. Still doubting its power?
- – The majority of marketers allocate resources to social media, in order to generate, traffic, awareness and market insights.
- – Almost a quarter of companies using social media have seen a significant increase in sales.
You will find more impressive stats and tips at the infographic below.
- How You Can Use Social Media to Increase In-store Sales
- The Top 10 Brands on Twitter for Customer Service
- Brands and Instagram – The Short Video Success Story
You might also like
More from Experts Talk
Here are three Facebook Blueprint courses to help you get useful information from insights on how your business is performing …
With the holiday season approaching, the time has come to put together the perfect multichannel ad strategy. This post will …
Here are three free Facebook Blueprint courses to help you set up your own shop on Facebook and Instagram.
Here are three free Facebook Blueprint courses that will help you create more impactful ad visuals that get your audience's …