The guys over at WishPond looked into the best way to decide which platform offers the best advertising results, by comparing the 2 on what really matters to marketers: reach, targeting and ROI.
Key Points To Take Away
- – Facebook has a potential reach of 43,8% of all Internet users
- – Google is the reach champion with a potential reach of 90% of all Internet users
- – With interests and audiences, Facebook offers better targeting options than Google
- – Google remains a stronger option for advertising to mobile users
- – Advertising costs on both platforms really depend on what your objectives are
- – Google offers a better advertising platform for immediate sales
- – Facebook is best to build brand awareness and generate leads for future sales
Now check out the full infographic by WishPond:
- Branded Content Is Actually A Good Thing On Facebook
- The 4 C’s Of Great Twitter Marketing
- Pinterest Will Launch Promoted Pins on New Year’s Day
You might also like
More from Experts Talk
This month, Hootsuite's Social Media Marketing Manager, Amanda Wood, and her team test the performance of Instagram Reels versus TikToks.
This month, Hootsuite's Social Media Marketing Manager, Amanda Wood, and her team, try to get shadowbanned on Instagram.