Welcome to this week’s top social media news: Apple and Creativity during the pandemic, Facebook Quiet Mode, TikTok voiceover and more.
It seems Facebook may have gone full-circle. This week, the company announced its plan to launch a new social network only for students, in a similar way the platform actually started.
Feature-wise, this was an interesting week too. Facebook launched “quiet mode,” a new feature that lets you take control of your notifications. And TikTok just released its new voiceover feature, to help video creators improve storytelling.
Here are the top 5 most talked-about stories this week:
- Apple Captures How Creativity Is Flourishing During The Pandemic
- Facebook Quiet Mode Lets You Take A Break From Social Media
- These Vans Sneakers Can Help Save A Local Business
- Facebook Is Launching A New Social Network For Students
- TikTok Now Has A Voiceover Feature
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media news recap.