Welcome to this week’s top social media news: Google offers ads credit to SMBs, YouTube is working on a TikTok competitor and Facebook Messenger lands on desktop.
The world may have come to a standstill, creativity does not stop. Just watch this guy’s parody from Adele’s Hello and you will understand what I mean. This week I was fascinated by the “How to make a Whopper at Home” campaign from Burger King France: Selfless marketing builds the best brands.
On the tech side, I was really happy to test Messenger for desktop. It’s smooth, well designed and I love the dark mode. Have you downloaded it yet?
Here are the top 5 most talked-about stories this week:
- Google Announces $340 Million In Ads Credits Available To All SMBs
- YouTube Is Working On A TikTok Competitor Called Shorts
- Burger King France Tells Fans How To Make A Whopper At Home
- This Designer Updates Your Favorite Series To Reflect The Impact Of The Pandemic
- Facebook Messenger For Desktop Is Here
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media news recap.