Welcome to this week’s top social media stories! Facebook changes media aspect ratios again, Bud Light is still looking for aliens and Greenpeace surfs on the #FaceApp trend.
This week, I loved the #EarthApp campaign from Greenpeace and the new Stranger Things x Nike collab. I did not like Bud Light’s attempt at reactive marketing.
But if you are going to remember one thing from this recap, it should be that Your Facebook ads may not visually look good soon. That’s because Facebook is making changes to media aspect ratios and you should be ready for it.
Want more? Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- Facebook Is Making Changes To Media Aspect Ratios And Text On Mobile News Feed
- What Bud Light’s Area 51 Twitter Fail Teaches Us About Social Media Marketing
- Greenpeace Responds To The #FaceApp Trend With EarthApp
- 4 Key Takeaways From Adobe’s 2019 Emoji Trend Report
- These ‘Stranger Things’ X Nike Tailwind Sneakers Will Make You Want To Set Them On Fire
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap.