Welcome to this week’s top social media stories! Twitter has a new design, Facebook is testing LOL and LinkedIn introduced interest targeting.
If your Twitter has started to look different on the web, you’re part of a global test the company has launched this week. The new design of Twitter.com resembles a lot to what we are used to on our phones. And yes, I think that it is a good thing. But more than a layout, the new design also comes with a few nice additions.
Elsewhere, Facebook is making the headlines. The company has launched a closed beta test for LOL, a new video food entirely dedicated to… Memes! Apparently, that is how you keep the younger audiences from leaving your platform. Or is it really?
Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- Welcome To The New Twitter
- YouTube Spotted Testing New ‘Recommended Downloads’ Feature
- Facebook Is Testing LOL, A Video Feed Of Memes
- LinkedIn Announces Interest Targeting in Campaign Manager
- Facebook Adds New ‘Page Quality’ Tab To Pages
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap.