Welcome to this week’s top social media stories. Instagram has launched “close friends” to better control your privacy, Facebook invited you to watch videos with your friends and Burger King takes another jab at McDonald’s.
The thing with Instagram Stories is that sometimes you may not want to share these moments with everyone who follows you. That’s when the new “close friends” feature becomes handy. Now you can share more private moments with only the people you choose.
And because it’s nearly the end of the year, we want to help you be ready for 2019. Check out our 2019 Toolkit for digital marketers.
Want more? Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- Facebook Watch Party Is Now Available Worldwide
- You’ll Have To Be “At” Mcdonald’s To Order This 1¢ Whopper
- 3 Underrated LinkedIn Features You’ll Want to Focus On In 2019
- A 2019 Toolkit For Digital Marketers
- What Are Instagram ‘Close Friends’ And Why It Matters
Don’t miss the latest episode of our weekly podcast, with Janett Riebe, Pinterest’s Safety Policy Manager.
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap. Enjoy the week ahead!