Welcome to this week’s top social media news: Facebook goes full-on 3D, LinkedIn, and Twitter tests Stories and VSCO introduces a multimedia creation tool.
Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook and now LinkedIn and Twitter too – This week both LinkedIn and Twitter announced they were starting tests for their own take on the Stories format.
On other news, Facebook can now turn any 2D picture into a 3D photo, and VSCO introduced Montage, it’s first-ever multimedia creation tool.
Want more? Here are the top 5 most talked-about stories this week:
- Facebook Now Uses AI To Turn Any 2D Picture Into A 3D Photo
- Hootsuite Teams Up With Brandwatch For A New Social Listening Power Tool
- LinkedIn Starts Testing Its Own Stories Format
- VSCO Introduces Montage, It’s First-Ever Multimedia Creation Tool
- With ‘Fleets’ Twitter Is The Latest Platform To Test Ephemeral Stories
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap.