Welcome to this week’s top social media stories: Snapchat does AR with a banknote, Facebook launched Creator Studio for mobile and YouPorn introduced Swyp.
Snapchat got a spike in popularity this week as the platform launched a new AR Lense that brings the £20 banknote to life. Go try it (if you live in the UK) or watch the video in our article.
Let’s also talk about how Nando’s “grilled” Burger King and its moldy burger. Nice burn (pun intended.)
Want more? Here are the top 5 most talked-about stories this week:
- Snapchat Brings The New £20 Note To Life With AR
- Facebook Launches Creator Studio Mobile App
- YouPorn Launches Swyp, A TikTok-Inspired App For Adult Videos
- Nando’s Trolls Burger King And Its Moldy Burger
- 5 White Sneakers You Can Buy For Under $100
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap.
You might also like
More from Featured
A new sticker automatically transcribes speech in videos so you can automatically caption your Instagram Stories.
Sorry Clubhouse, Twitter is planning to bring Twitter Spaces to every user in April. Yes, that means Android users too.