After shifting importance to Creator Studio on desktop, Facebook has now launched a Creator Studio mobile app on iOS and Android.
The app, just like its desktop equivalent, allows Page admins to manage their content and track the performance of their activities while connecting with their audiences. The difference is that they can now do so from mobile.
The arrival of Creator Studio on mobile means that admins can easily:
- Access Rich Insights, including data and engagement metrics about how their content is performing. This includes useful video metrics like “1 Minute Views” and “Avg. Minutes Viewed.”
- Make Post-Uploading Edits and Fixes. They get the ability to edit video titles and descriptions, delete and expire posts, publish drafted posts and – perhaps more importantly – reschedule scheduled posts.
- Connect with their Audiences: Admins can reach their Page fans and followers in real-time, from anywhere. They can do so by reading and responding to Facebook messages and comments using Inbox directly within the app.
- Multi-Account Support: Admins can easily manage multiple Facebook Pages switch between them from the same app in the same session. There’s is no need to log out and log back in anymore if you need to access multiple Pages.
- Notifications: Immediate in-app notifications for key milestones
You might also like
More from Facebook
Facebook is celebrating the five years of Marketplace with more features that help people shop more easily and responsibly on …
Facebook is making a big expansion into building the metaverse with the creation of 10,000 new jobs at Facebook across …
Instagram is bringing Reels Ads placements to its Marketing API, available on all current Marketing API versions - without an …
Ahead of the holiday shopping season, Facebook has announced daily Live Shopping experiences and the return of #BuyBlack Friday.
Facebook has announced the date for its 2021 Communities Summit to bring together community builders, announce new features, and more.
Facebook is launching new initiatives for Horizon creators, including a new $10M Creator Fund to support the creator and developer …
Facebook is testing a new option allowing users to share a post with multiple groups at once, contradicting to past …
Facebook Messenger partnered with Dr. Papadopoulos to help users maintain emotional well-being through Messenger’s privacy features.