After shifting importance to Creator Studio on desktop, Facebook has now launched a Creator Studio mobile app on iOS and Android.
To complement its Creator Studio desktop hub, and give creators and publishers across the globe a comparable experience and features, Facebook has launched a new Creator Studio app.
The app, just like its desktop equivalent, allows Page admins to manage their content and track the performance of their activities while connecting with their audiences. The difference is that they can now do so from mobile.
The arrival of Creator Studio on mobile means that admins can easily:
- Access Rich Insights, including data and engagement metrics about how their content is performing. This includes useful video metrics like “1 Minute Views” and “Avg. Minutes Viewed.”
- Make Post-Uploading Edits and Fixes. They get the ability to edit video titles and descriptions, delete and expire posts, publish drafted posts and – perhaps more importantly – reschedule scheduled posts.
- Connect with their Audiences: Admins can reach their Page fans and followers in real-time, from anywhere. They can do so by reading and responding to Facebook messages and comments using Inbox directly within the app.
- Multi-Account Support: Admins can easily manage multiple Facebook Pages switch between them from the same app in the same session. There’s is no need to log out and log back in anymore if you need to access multiple Pages.
- Notifications: Immediate in-app notifications for key milestones
The Creator Studio app from Facebook is available for iOS and Android. Learn more at http://fb.com/creatorstudio
You might also like
More from Facebook
Facebook Is Giving You More Controls Over What You See On Your Feed
Facebook is introducing new "show more" and "show less" controls to let you adjust what you want to see on …
Meta Introduces Facebook Reels API, Offering An Option To ‘Share To Reels’
Meta has introduced the Facebook Reels API, a solution allowing developers to build a 'share to reels' option into their …
Facebook Gets Into Delivery With DoorDash Partnership
DoorDash is partnering with Meta to pilot Facebook Marketplace deliveries across multiple cities in the U.S. Drivers will only transport items …