Welcome to this week’s top social media stories: Google can’t but TikTok, Twitter is removing audience insights and Facebook updates Instant Articles.
TikTok seems unstoppable. That is probably why Google is now looking into buying its rival, potentially marking Google’s come back in the social media landscape after it shut down Google+.
Want more? Here are the top 5 most talked-about stories this week:
- Google Can’t Buy TikTok So It Will Acquire Its Rival Instead
- Twitter Is Removing Audience Insights From Twitter Analytics
- How To Get Verified On Facebook And Instagram
- Facebook Updates Instant Articles With New Features
- TikTok’s Parent Company Has Secretly Built A Deepfakes Maker
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap.