It has become very common to hear people who claim they will leave Facebook, or marketers who claim they will not use Facebook anymore. Some will say it is become it has become too mainstream, others that Facebook had become a pay-per-view medium.
The truth however, is that people and marketers will keep on being on Facebook this year, and probably for many after that.
The following infographic brom SociallyStacked shows how, despite what one can hear, Marketers intend to use Facebook in 2014, the very same way they used it in 2013… and here is why:
- – 85% of marketers will still organize contests on Facebook
- – 80% of page admins will still use Facebook apps
- – 87% of marketers claim they will invest even more time on Facebook
What about you then? Do you intend to use Facebook more or less for your business? Do you have in mind to do something completely different on the social network this year?
- Is Facebook leaving real-name authenticity?
- Top Four Social Media Trends to Remember in 2014
- Community Managers – The New Superheroes [Infographic]
More from Facebook
Facebook's birthday fundraisers feature turned one this week, and it's not hard to see how much a success it has …
Why use still images for your Facebook ads when you can make a few simple changes and turn them into …
Facebook is rolling out a new feature to Messenger Kids that allows children to initiate and accept friend requests without …