It has become very common to hear people who claim they will leave Facebook, or marketers who claim they will not use Facebook anymore. Some will say it is become it has become too mainstream, others that Facebook had become a pay-per-view medium.
The truth however, is that people and marketers will keep on being on Facebook this year, and probably for many after that.
The following infographic brom SociallyStacked shows how, despite what one can hear, Marketers intend to use Facebook in 2014, the very same way they used it in 2013… and here is why:
- – 85% of marketers will still organize contests on Facebook
- – 80% of page admins will still use Facebook apps
- – 87% of marketers claim they will invest even more time on Facebook
What about you then? Do you intend to use Facebook more or less for your business? Do you have in mind to do something completely different on the social network this year?
- Is Facebook leaving real-name authenticity?
- Top Four Social Media Trends to Remember in 2014
- Community Managers – The New Superheroes [Infographic]
More from Facebook
As part of its Terragraph Project, Facebook is teaming up with chip-manufacturer Qualcomm to bring high-speed wireless internet to dense urban areas.
Facebook has announced a partnership with the Atlantic Council to help identify election-related threats and disinformation campaigns from around the world.
Facebook Stories now has over 150 daily active users, and with this milestone, the company is also starting to test Facebook …