Didn’t have the time to check into what’s trending in the social media world? No prob. As always, WeRSM brings you the juice of the news. Have a look:
- Nokia, What The Heck Are You Tweeting?: Nokia NZ had a pretty awkward moment after a not-so-affectionate tweet was published earlier this week.
- Digital BillBoard from BA Knows When a Plane is Flying Above: British Airways unveiled a new “interactive” digital billboard that activates itself when planes fly overhead. Pretty cool, huh?
- “Read it Later” Coming Soon on Facebook: Reports say that Facebook is testing an Instapaper– or “Save for Later” feature. Click to read the details
- 10+1 Creative Ways to Use Your Cover Photo: What is the first thing your fans see on you page? Your cover photo. Here’s how you can do it more effective.
- Twitter Killed the Fail Whale: So long, fail whale. Long live the Robot.