We can no longer ignore that many users access social media via mobile phones. As much as 2 out of 3 users log in onto their facebook account daily through their smartphones. Social Media Platforms have understood this trend and invest more and more into making their platforms mobile friendly.
Today, Smart Marketers know they must consider mobile as their number 1 strategy when it comes to social media marketing, do you?
This infographic from Unified Social speaks to the combination of both mobile and social. Mobile users of social media tend to share more, interact more, and respond more to social advertising.
Unified Social’s Tips for Mobile Social Marketing Success
- Pin – Make sure your pinned posts are relevant to mobile visitors
- Target – If you’re aiming video at Facebook users, target users connected via WiFi
- Check – Make sure content looks good in mobile feeds before posting it
- Enable – Maximize sharing by making your content easily shareable from mobile devices
- Plan – If you post a link, make sure it’s to a mobile-friendly page
Infographic by UNIFIED
- Instaply, The Social Mobile App That Connects Businesses and Customers
- What’s Your Advertising Objective? – Welcome to the New Facebook Ads
- RoadMap to Cross-Channels Social Networking
You might also like
More from Experts Talk
Here are three Facebook Blueprint courses to help you get useful information from insights on how your business is performing …
With the holiday season approaching, the time has come to put together the perfect multichannel ad strategy. This post will …
Here are three free Facebook Blueprint courses to help you set up your own shop on Facebook and Instagram.
Here are three free Facebook Blueprint courses that will help you create more impactful ad visuals that get your audience's …