We can no longer ignore that many users access social media via mobile phones. As much as 2 out of 3 users log in onto their facebook account daily through their smartphones. Social Media Platforms have understood this trend and invest more and more into making their platforms mobile friendly.
Today, Smart Marketers know they must consider mobile as their number 1 strategy when it comes to social media marketing, do you?
This infographic from Unified Social speaks to the combination of both mobile and social. Mobile users of social media tend to share more, interact more, and respond more to social advertising.
Unified Social’s Tips for Mobile Social Marketing Success
- Pin – Make sure your pinned posts are relevant to mobile visitors
- Target – If you’re aiming video at Facebook users, target users connected via WiFi
- Check – Make sure content looks good in mobile feeds before posting it
- Enable – Maximize sharing by making your content easily shareable from mobile devices
- Plan – If you post a link, make sure it’s to a mobile-friendly page
Infographic by UNIFIED
- Instaply, The Social Mobile App That Connects Businesses and Customers
- What’s Your Advertising Objective? – Welcome to the New Facebook Ads
- RoadMap to Cross-Channels Social Networking
More from Experts Talk
Here is a short guide to help you understand the new video Traffic Source Insights feature that is currently rolling …