We can no longer ignore that many users access social media via mobile phones. As much as 2 out of 3 users log in onto their facebook account daily through their smartphones. Social Media Platforms have understood this trend and invest more and more into making their platforms mobile friendly.
Today, Smart Marketers know they must consider mobile as their number 1 strategy when it comes to social media marketing, do you?
This infographic from Unified Social speaks to the combination of both mobile and social. Mobile users of social media tend to share more, interact more, and respond more to social advertising.
Unified Social’s Tips for Mobile Social Marketing Success
- Pin – Make sure your pinned posts are relevant to mobile visitors
- Target – If you’re aiming video at Facebook users, target users connected via WiFi
- Check – Make sure content looks good in mobile feeds before posting it
- Enable – Maximize sharing by making your content easily shareable from mobile devices
- Plan – If you post a link, make sure it’s to a mobile-friendly page
Infographic by UNIFIED
- Instaply, The Social Mobile App That Connects Businesses and Customers
- What’s Your Advertising Objective? – Welcome to the New Facebook Ads
- RoadMap to Cross-Channels Social Networking
You might also like
More from Experts Talk
Does Custom Alt Text Improve Reach On Instagram?
In this month's experiment, we set out to find out whether adding custom alt text on Instagram posts improves reach.
Does Cross-Posting YouTube Links On Other Platforms Result In Lower Reach?
In this month’s social media experiment, we set out to find out whether posting YouTube links on other platforms results …
Do LinkedIn Pods Work? Performance Insights And Key Learnings
In this month’s social media experiment, we set out to find out what LinkedIn pods are and whether they actually …
Instagram Reels: Do Longer Captions Lead To More Engagement?
Do longer Instagram Reels captions generate more engagement? Amanda Wood, Senior Social Marketing Manager at Hootsuite, and her team find …
TikTok’s 7-Second Challenge: Performance Insights And Key Learnings
Does TikTok’s 7-second challenge generate more engagement? Hootsuite's Senior Social Marketing Manager and her team seek the answer.
How Do Link Stickers In Instagram Stories Affect Engagement?
How Do Link Stickers In Instagram Stories Affect Engagement? Hootsuite's Senior Social Marketing Manager, Amanda Wood, and her team seek …
What Is The Best Time To Post On Instagram?
What's the best time to post on Instagram? Hootsuite's Senior Social Marketing Manager, Amanda Wood, and her team seek the …
Shutterstock Reveals Key Color Trends 2022
Shutterstock's Color Trends for 2022 sheds light on global preferences to help marketers catch viewers' attention and align brand messages …