Welcome to this week’s top social media news: Facebook rolls out Rooms globally, Instagram debuted Guides and one of the most exciting sneaker collabs is dropping next week.
In case you had not heard, Messenger Rooms is now available for all, globally. The launch packed a lot of star power and, yes, we are all quite excited about this new product.
But I am also personally very excited about Instagram’s new Guides. It’s a great new way to discover new useful content. And of course, we could not close this week without talking about Facebook’s new take on e-commerce. Are you ready?
Here are the top 5 most talked-about stories this week:
- Lizzo Sings On Facebook’s New Ad For Messenger Rooms
- The Nike X Ben & Jerry’s Chunky Dunky Is The Sweetest Collab
- Messenger Rooms Rolling Out Globally
- Facebook Dips Further Into E-Commerce With Shops On Facebook And Instagram
- Instagram Introduces Guides, A New Way To Discover Recommendations
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media news recap.