TikTok has announced TikTok For Business, home to all of the platform’s current and future marketing solutions for brands.
Brands are becoming a more important part of the TikTok experience day by day, “starting trends, connecting communities, or bringing awareness to critical public service initiatives, brands are creating authentic audiences built on the foundation of sharing joy,” says Katie Puris, Managing Director, Global Business Marketing for TikTok.
“They are embracing the creative and authentic spirit of TikTok and giving users a new way to discover and engage with the products they love.”
That’s why TikTok is now introducing a new platform called TikTok For Business – as a home to all marketing solutions that are available to brands – allowing them to be creative storytellers and engage more meaningfully with the community.
Related | YouTube Introduces BrandConnect, A Platform For Creators And Brands To Collaborate
With brands starting to find real success on TikTok, due to their creativity, and their “ability to creatively engage and connect with users through feelings, actions, and sounds,” the new platform has been created for them, to amplify their voice.
The goal behind TikTok For Business is to help brands create, discover, and be found, giving marketers the tools they need to be discovered on TikTok and to be able to connect with the people around them.
Depending on their goals, marketers are able to tap into different elements that are central to TikTok according to the announcement:
- Scale & creativity: TikTok is a growing platform for marketers to leverage as a must-have destination. It’s an entertainment-based platform, that offers users and brands the tools to tell their stories.
- Sight, motion & sound: With TikTok, the industry can build for a mobile, sound-on environment. And, there are so many opportunities for sound: music, sound effects, voice-overs, reactions, and more.
- Inclusive & participatory community: TikTok is all about “join.” This presents an original opportunity for marketers to create work that becomes a part of the community. On TikTok, people can become so engaged and inspired by a marketing campaign, that they’ll create their own version of it. Brands can actually experience the impact their campaigns have on people.
- The place where culture is made: TikTok is an open platform where anyone and any brand can be discovered. The opportunity to learn about what is happening all over the world is limitless. Culture is created in an open and inclusive way on TikTok, every day.
- Seamless & simple solutions: Products deliver across every marketing touchpoint and allow for rich and immersive storytelling. All are seamless, full-screen video and appear natively with the user experience. Among other things, TikTok is working on its measurement solutions as well. Finally, the company is announcing a new AR Branded Effect called Branded Scan, which lets users have an augmented reality experience with any brand.
Creator collaborations with brand campaigns are a great way to use the creativity and the communities that creators have built. To bring brands and creators together, TikTok is testing the Creator Marketplace platform in some regions across the globe.
Brands can use TikTok Creator Marketplace to find and partner with content creators on paid brand campaigns and help drive awareness and bring new customers.
You can find out more about TikTok For Business here.
You might also like
More from TikTok
TikTok Is Testing Refresh, A New Feature To Reset Your For You Page
TikTok Refresh will help you reset your For You page algorithm, your watch history, and past interactions, so you can …
TikTok Is Now Banned On All Devices Issued By The US House Of Representatives
The chief administrative office of the House issued a directive establishing TikTok, the popular social media app, as a security …
TikTok Is Testing A Full-Screen Horizontal Mode
The new TikTok Full-screen horizontal mode means Creators could now create a single video that's optimized for both TikTok and …
TikTok Academy: A New ‘TikTok For Business’ Education Platform
TikTok last week announced the launch of TikTok Academy, a new education platform to help marketers develop TikTok expertise.
TikTok Is Testing Clear Mode For A Clutter-Free Experience
TikTok has begun testing clear mode a new feature that removes the titles and buttons when scrolling through videos.The platform …
TikTok Tests A New Way To Keep You Engaged: Video Games
TikTok and its parent company ByteDance have been conducting tests on video games in Vietnam. The objective: keep young users …
TikTok Will Be The 2022 Presenting Sponsor Of LA Pride Parade
TikTok will be the presenting sponsor for the 2022 LA Pride Parade that will take place June 11 and 12.The …
TikTok Makes It Easy To Credit Creators
TikTok is introducing new tools to make it easier to give credit to Creators and ensure equitable distribution.The new features …