Facebook is testing a new email marketing tool, Google adds anxiety disorder self-assessment to Search, and LEGO has a new Lamborghini for you.
Facebook has started testing a new email marketing tool that is built right within its platform. The tool is aimed to help small and medium-size businesses take advantage of the power of email.
While Facebook is looking to help SMBs, Google is trying to help all of us deal better with anxiety disorders. The Internet giant has added a self-assessment to Search to help you understand how you feel.
Here are the top 5 most talked-about stories this week:
- Nike To Drop ‘Be True’ Exclusive Air Force 1 For Pride Month
- Facebook Is Testing A New Email Marketing Tool For Pages
- Google Adds Anxiety Disorder Self-Assessment To Search
- LEGO Unveils 3,696-Piece Lamborghini Sián FKP 37
- K-Pop Fans Take Over #whitelivesmatter To Drown Out Racist Posts
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media news recap.