Welcome to this week’s top social media stories! LinkedIn launches LIVE, Facebook Groups get a crazy update and Instagram is testing Direct for the web.
You may not have seen it yet, but LinkedIn has officially launched its LIVE video streaming feature this week. It’s still a closed beta so only a few select users have access to it for now.
Facebook and Instagram were also busy launching or testing a bunch of great new features. Groups are getting a massive upgrade on Facebook and Instagram could be releasing Direct messaging for the web very soon!
Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- The New 230 Emojis Coming Our Way Are The Most Inclusive Ever
- Facebook Announces New Group Features To Help Admins Build Better Communities
- Spotify Will Terminate Accounts That Use Ad Blockers
- LinkedIn Launches It First Live Video Streaming Feature
- Instagram Is Testing Direct Messages For The Web
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap.