Welcome to this week’s top social media stories. Facebook Pages can now join Groups, Apple acquired Shazam and Instagram may start hiding hashtags and let you geofence posts.
There are few things people agree on when it comes to Facebook Marketing. One of them, however, is that both reach and engagement levels have gone down for Pages. And this is why this new feature is going to be very welcome: Facebook Pages can now join and interact with other users in Facebook Groups.
Exciting were the news coming from Instagram these past few days too: the platform is testing a new way to add hashtags to posts which would take them away from both captions and comments. Interesting, right?
Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- Facebook Pages Can Now Join Facebook Groups
- Instagram Is Testing A New Way To Add Hashtags To Your Posts
- Picular Is Like Google But For Colors
- Instagram May Soon Let You Geofence Your Posts And Stories
- Apple Acquires Shazam For $400 Million
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap. Enjoy the week ahead!