Welcome to this week’s top social media stories: Nexdoor launched two new features to help cope with the pandemic, LinkedIn has new conversation ads and there is an app to watch Netflix with your friends.
These are strange times, but also times to create, inspire and share more. This week, NextDoor released two new features to help cope with the Coronavirus pandemic.
And while a lot of platforms are sharing news and tips on how to cope, LinkedIn also introduced a new conversation ad messaging format that will help businesses start more dialogue with their customers.
Here are the top 5 most talked-about stories this week:
- Nextdoor Releases Two New Features To Help Cope With The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Pornhub Gives Free Premium Access To Italians In Quarantine
- LinkedIn Introduces Conversation Ads Messaging-Based Ad Format
- This Graphic Designer Adapts Famous Logos To The New COVID-19 Reality
- Netflix Party: An App To Watch With Friends
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap.