Welcome to this week’s top social media stories: Facebook is testing voice clips, Instagram has more hidden features in its code and we played with the News Feed algorithm.
Another week, another Facebook test. This time the social media giant is testing a new feature for people to share voice clips as status updates. So far, the response has been mixed. But many experts agree that voice is the future of marketing, so let’s wait and see how this one plays out!
Instagram is apparently hiding a lot inside its code. After finding a hidden voice and video call feature, it seems Instagram could now be planning to release a portrait mode and a cinemagraph feature for stories.
Want more? Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- I Played With The New Facebook Algorithm, And I Won
- 4 More Unreleased Features Spotted In Instagram’s Code
- The Three Latest Instagram Trends To Take Note Of
- Facebook Is Testing ‘Voice Clips’ In Status Updates
- Tips For Marketers To Create Compelling Instagram Stories Ads
This week, we spoke with Jeanette Bridoux, founder of the Instagram growth agency, Gold & Glitter Co:
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap. Enjoy the week ahead!