Welcome to this week’s top social media stories: Instagram is ready to monetize IGTV, Burger King celebrates Valentine’s Day and Mike Bloomberg launched the “Meme” election.
Instagram is ready to monetize IGTV, giving Creators the opportunity to earn money directly from the content they share on the platform.
The company is also working on a bunch of new features that will let you make the most of your followers’ lists, organize them into categories and perhaps soon, even clean these lists out with the help of a button.
Instagram is working on a “Remove All” button for Close Friends
— Jane Manchun Wong (@wongmjane) February 15, 2020
Want more? Here are the top 5 most talked-about stories this week:
- Instagram Creators Can Now Earn Money On IGTV
- Get A Free Whopper When You Bring In A Photo Of Your Ex
- Instagram Now Helps You Clean Up Your Following List
- “Yes, This Is Really Sponsored By Mike Bloomberg”
- How To Appeal A Disabled Instagram Account In-App
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap.