Welcome to this week’s top social media news: Microsoft launched a new Internet browser, Facebook won’t bring more ads to WhatsApp and Spotify introduced Stories.
It’s 2020 and Microsoft launched a new Internet Browser. Is this finally the end of Internet Explorer?
Instagram has removed the IGTV button from its app, yet this is far from being the end of the platform itself. On the contrary, you should expect to see more long-form video in your feed.
Want more? Here are the top 5 most talked-about stories this week:
- Microsoft Launches Its New Edge Chromium Browser
- The Real Reason Why Instagram Ditched The IGTV Button
- Facebook Won’t Bring Ads To WhatsApp… Yet
- Spotify Tests New Stories Format For Influencers
- LinkedIn Introduces Three New Features To Pages
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap.