Social Media is all about content. Content is king. OK you have heard these before, right? Yes, content is your number one priority, but it is not always enough. To be successful on social media, you must also master the art of creating the perfect post around your content idea.
Also Read: The 7 Levels of Engagement on Social Media
As you know, each social media platform, from blogging to quick updates on Twitter, has its own particularities and set of guidelines that you must master in order to get the best out of your content.
The following infographic designed by the great guys over at MyCleverAgency will help you craft the perfect post for each of the platforms you may use.
Key points to remember
- – Always give a catchy and engaging title to your blog posts
- – Make sure the right image is pulled when sharing links on social networking platform
- – Use a few relevant hashtags on the platforms allowing it
- – Check your grammar and spelling before publishing
- – Keep a positive tone and approach, people do not like bad news
Now go through the infographic for more platform-specific guidance.
Does this help? Let us know what your own tips are when it comes to posting your content on different social media platforms.
- What Successful Brands Do Differently on Facebook
- Trends and Impact of Social Media Marketing in 2014
- Get Ready For The New Facebook Page Layout [infographic]
More from Experts Talk
The UK's NCSC has published a global password risk list containing 100,000 of the most commonly re-occurring passwords that are …