Some brands are more successful than others on Facebook. And although one might argue that these brands are often also very successful ones in the real world, we believe this is not always the case. Success on Facebook is about more than having a well-known brand.
Key points to remember
- – Always keep you fans into consideration
- – Keep yourself up to date on Facebook changes and new features (keep reading us :P)
- – Use your Facebook page as a crowdfunding tool
- – Feature and surprise your fans, they will love you for it
- – Create original content to share
- – Post regularly, decide on a schedule and stick to it
- – Don’t forget to stay human
Now it’s your turn! Use these great tips and let us know how they impact your Facebook marketing. And if you have more tips to add, please do share them in the comments!
- How To Turn Facebook Users Into Loyal Readers Of Your Site
- Why Facebook Could Monetize Insights
- Facebook Restructures and Simplifies its Ad Offering
You might also like
More from Facebook
Facebook Rights Manager has helped Creators protect their videos since April 2016. Now it is also available for images.
Facebook announced its updated Oculus Quest 2 VR headset, featuring a redesigned form factor, new Touch controllers, and a higher-resolution …
Facebook has announced Facebook Business Suite, a new interface to help businesses manage their Pages or profiles across its apps.
Facebook is in the early stages of testing a new Organic Video Testing option, in Creator Studio, that lets you …
Facebook Gaming Partners will now be able to play copyrighted music in the background during their live streams without fear.
Following changes to its Platform Terms and Developer Policies, Facebook is announcing the broad launch of Data Use Checkup for …