Some brands are more successful than others on Facebook. And although one might argue that these brands are often also very successful ones in the real world, we believe this is not always the case. Success on Facebook is about more than having a well-known brand.
Key points to remember
- – Always keep you fans into consideration
- – Keep yourself up to date on Facebook changes and new features (keep reading us :P)
- – Use your Facebook page as a crowdfunding tool
- – Feature and surprise your fans, they will love you for it
- – Create original content to share
- – Post regularly, decide on a schedule and stick to it
- – Don’t forget to stay human
Now it’s your turn! Use these great tips and let us know how they impact your Facebook marketing. And if you have more tips to add, please do share them in the comments!
- How To Turn Facebook Users Into Loyal Readers Of Your Site
- Why Facebook Could Monetize Insights
- Facebook Restructures and Simplifies its Ad Offering
More from Facebook
Facebook is introducing a new Search ad product, hoping it will transform into a new revenue stream at a time …
With Indias's general election coming up next year, Facebook is rolling out changes to the way political ads are managed …