2013 was a great year for social media marketing and the outlooks of 2014 show how things are only starting. And it seems trends are again on content marketing though with the need for a more personalized experience.
Also Read: The Era of The Content Beast [Infographic]
Alongside content marketing, social e-commerce will finally develop and become the norm while paid media will start to dominate social media for brands. Needless to add that mobile will of course gain an even greater share and users will be looking for richer and custom experience in their interactions with brands.
Key Points to Remember
- – It’s time to apply the 80/20 rule on your content (80% content creation and 20% curation)
- – Video and Image will rule
- – Mobile will dramatically increase its share
- – Advocacy and Passion will be the “sexy” attribute for your content strategy
- – Watch out for the digital rebellion: users know what they want now!
The folowing infographic from Talkwalker resumes all the top social media marketing trends for 2014.
Do you have any personal insight on how social media marketing will evolve over the coming months?
- 17 Very Surprising Social Media Facts
- How Content Marketing Improves your Search Engine Rankings [Infographic]
- The Top 10 Companies You Should Follow on Social Media
More from Experts Talk
In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to customise the appearance of your Facebook Dynamic Ads with the use of …