If you are considering about advertising on social media, then you should also consider creating great visuals with catchy lines, that will help your campaign reach the wider audience range possible.
Each social network has its own set of rules when it comes to visual requirements. All of them provide advertising features, however you can not reuse the same pictures in different social media channels. Next time you need to create a paid social media campaign, consult this cheat sheet created by Flightpath NY, so that you know the dimensions that correspond to each social network.
Key Points To Take Away
- – Don’t forget that, when creating a promoted post on Facebook, text should not take up more than 20% of the picture.
- – Lead Generation Cards are the latest addition on Twitter suite and lots of publishers rely on this format.
- – We have already talked about Google+‘s Post Ads which offer diversity and reach Google Display Network in its entirety.
Check out the rest of the requirements below.
- Sponsored Stories Vs. Page Post Ads Vs. Boost Posts
- Instagram Launches Ads In The UK
- New Right-Column Facebook Ads Are Coming
You might also like
More from Experts Talk
Henk Campher, VP of Corporate Marketing and Head of Social Impact at Hootsuite, looks at five important social trends that …
In this article, Hootsuite CTO Ryan Donovan discusses advancements in social commerce, the growing privacy battle, and more 2021 social …
Here are three Facebook Blueprint courses to help you get useful information from insights on how your business is performing …