In march, Twitter reached 255 million average monthly users (MAUs) so you can understand that it is becoming harder and harder for your tweets to be seen on this fast growing community (that is a 25% growth year-to-year).
If you add the fact that Timeline views reached over 157 billion views in the first quarter of 2014, you get the point.
So if you want your message to go through, you really need to start collecting quality followers and make your tweets stand out!
Also Read: Get The New Twitter Profile Now!
The good guys at MarketMeSuite have put together this very interesting infographic to help you get more of the right followers and make your tweets count.
Key Points to Remember
- – Take good care of the visual appearance of your Twitter profile
- – There are 5,700 tweets per second, make yours stand out
- – Tweets with an image are more likely to be seen on the Timeline
- – Tweets with links are more likely to create engagement
- – Add hashtags, but no more than 2 per tweet
- – Engage with thought leaders of your industry, Retweet and follow them
- – Ask for RTs – Tweets that ask for it are 12 times more likely to be retweeted
- – Treat your followers like real people!
There are many more good insights and tips in the infographic, check it out!
And remember, Twitter is a long term commitment. You need to be able to spend some time on a daily basis to hope to see real results!
- Cool Examples of Brands Using Twitter’s New Profile
- Twitter.com Brings Real-Time Web Notifications
- [How-to] Create Twitter Cards for your Content
You might also like
More from Experts Talk
Here are three Facebook Blueprint courses to help you get useful information from insights on how your business is performing …
With the holiday season approaching, the time has come to put together the perfect multichannel ad strategy. This post will …
Here are three free Facebook Blueprint courses to help you set up your own shop on Facebook and Instagram.
Here are three free Facebook Blueprint courses that will help you create more impactful ad visuals that get your audience's …