We often talk about the “right” image size for Facebook, but we almost always forget to mention that 99% of Facebook user impression now occur on the NewsFeed. Nevertheless, web designers and community managers insist on making their pages look good visually.
I am not against that, I love a good looking, well structured page too. But since most of our followers will see our images on the NewsFeed, we should really take this into account when creating visuals.
Key points to remember
- – The optimized image for Newsfeed is 1200×1000 pixels
- – The “square” image (1200×1200 pixels) looks best on pages
- – All “non optimized” images will be left-aligned on the NewsFeed
Now check out both infographic to see how the same images appear on both the Facebook NewsFeed and on Pages.
Facebook Images – NewsFeed
Facebook Images – Pages
- Facebook Still Is Unbeatable Among Young Adults
- The Survival Guide To Plummeting Facebook Reach
- New Admin Roles on Facebook Pages
More from Facebook
In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to customise the appearance of your Facebook Dynamic Ads with the use of …