Pinterest is the undenied buzz in the world of social networks in 2013 and, probably, 2014. We all knew this, however, ShareThis now reveals the stats as well in their infographic. Some stand out points include:
Also Read: How to Manage Your Pinterest in 10 Minutes
- Pinterest is the leader of the board with 58% user growth, followed by Facebook
- Pinterest is now the 3rd most popular means of sharing contest, having surpassed email.
- Midwestern users prefer Pinterest to other social networks
- Compared to Q3 2013, users clicked and shared more on Pinterest on Q4 2013. This could mean that the network has still ample space to grow its user base
- Increase Your Pinterest Engagement by 216%
- Word Science – The Most Performing Words in Social Media Updates
- What Happened on the Internet in 2013
You might also like
More from Pinterest
Kicking off this year's Advertising Week, Pinterest is rolling out new shopping tools, among them, ads in visual search results and …
Pinterest announced a few updates for creators, including Story Pins in beta, a new creator profile, updated analytics, and more.
In celebration of National Black Business Month, Pinterest launched a new Pinterest Shop collection with Black-owned fashion and beauty businesses.
Pinterest is updating skin tone ranges in its inclusive beauty results search feature, and opening its AR Try on feature …
Pinterest last week announced it has reached its milestone of 400 million monthly active users with Gen Z, men, and …
People are already planning for the Holiday season and Pinterest has launched a "holiday hub" to help marketers start to …
Pinterest is introducing a new feature called shopping spotlights that brings expert recommendations from influencers and publishers directly to consumers.