Pinterest is the undenied buzz in the world of social networks in 2013 and, probably, 2014. We all knew this, however, ShareThis now reveals the stats as well in their infographic. Some stand out points include:
Also Read: How to Manage Your Pinterest in 10 Minutes
- Pinterest is the leader of the board with 58% user growth, followed by Facebook
- Pinterest is now the 3rd most popular means of sharing contest, having surpassed email.
- Midwestern users prefer Pinterest to other social networks
- Compared to Q3 2013, users clicked and shared more on Pinterest on Q4 2013. This could mean that the network has still ample space to grow its user base
- Increase Your Pinterest Engagement by 216%
- Word Science – The Most Performing Words in Social Media Updates
- What Happened on the Internet in 2013
More from Pinterest
Pinterest has announced that max-width Promoted Video is now available for all advertisers on its platform.
Pinterest has taken a number of steps to improve its mobile web experience, among them, the addition of night mode …