Pinterest is the undenied buzz in the world of social networks in 2013 and, probably, 2014. We all knew this, however, ShareThis now reveals the stats as well in their infographic. Some stand out points include:
Also Read: How to Manage Your Pinterest in 10 Minutes
- Pinterest is the leader of the board with 58% user growth, followed by Facebook
- Pinterest is now the 3rd most popular means of sharing contest, having surpassed email.
- Midwestern users prefer Pinterest to other social networks
- Compared to Q3 2013, users clicked and shared more on Pinterest on Q4 2013. This could mean that the network has still ample space to grow its user base
- Increase Your Pinterest Engagement by 216%
- Word Science – The Most Performing Words in Social Media Updates
- What Happened on the Internet in 2013
You might also like
More from Pinterest
People are already planning for the Holiday season and Pinterest has launched a "holiday hub" to help marketers start to …
Pinterest is introducing a new feature called shopping spotlights that brings expert recommendations from influencers and publishers directly to consumers.
Pinterest has launched several new features that make planning recipes, virtual events, and future activities easier and more automated.
Pinterest and Shopify are launching a new app that enables merchants to easily upload their product catalogs and turn products …
Pinterest has announced an expansion to its Pinterest Partners program, with more companies that can help you with anything from …
Pinterest has announced the launch of a new collection of products on The Pinterest Shop to support small, sustainable brands …