Pinterest is the undenied buzz in the world of social networks in 2013 and, probably, 2014. We all knew this, however, ShareThis now reveals the stats as well in their infographic. Some stand out points include:
Also Read: How to Manage Your Pinterest in 10 Minutes
- Pinterest is the leader of the board with 58% user growth, followed by Facebook
- Pinterest is now the 3rd most popular means of sharing contest, having surpassed email.
- Midwestern users prefer Pinterest to other social networks
- Compared to Q3 2013, users clicked and shared more on Pinterest on Q4 2013. This could mean that the network has still ample space to grow its user base
- Increase Your Pinterest Engagement by 216%
- Word Science – The Most Performing Words in Social Media Updates
- What Happened on the Internet in 2013
You might also like
More from Pinterest
Pinterest published new insights revealing that the male demographic is not only growing, but also willing to spend more for …
Pinterest is looking to further expand its video tools with the acquisition of the video creation and editing app, Vochi.
Pinterest has announced TwoTwenty, an experimental product team and in-house incubator responsible for ideas from anyone in the company.
Scotch Brand and Tastemade have partnered with Pinterest to deliver content inspiring Pinners to get excited about wrapping their presents.
Pinterest has published its Gift Guide, looking at products topping wishlists this holiday season by generation.
Home appliances manufacturer, Whirlpool, is turning to Pinterest to set up a first-of-its-kind immersive shopping experience.
Over 100 Pinterest creators will share their knowledge as part of a new original series of shows within the Daily …