Pinterest is the undenied buzz in the world of social networks in 2013 and, probably, 2014. We all knew this, however, ShareThis now reveals the stats as well in their infographic. Some stand out points include:
Also Read: How to Manage Your Pinterest in 10 Minutes
- Pinterest is the leader of the board with 58% user growth, followed by Facebook
- Pinterest is now the 3rd most popular means of sharing contest, having surpassed email.
- Midwestern users prefer Pinterest to other social networks
- Compared to Q3 2013, users clicked and shared more on Pinterest on Q4 2013. This could mean that the network has still ample space to grow its user base
- Increase Your Pinterest Engagement by 216%
- Word Science – The Most Performing Words in Social Media Updates
- What Happened on the Internet in 2013
You might also like
More from Pinterest
Pinterest is expanding its partnership with Shopify, to 27 new countries, to help more merchants bring their products online.
Pinterest has launched its first B2B campaign aimed at advertisers in the US, the UK, France, Germany, Canada, and Australia.
Pinterest has announced a new widget option for iOS, that lets Pinners choose their interests and have them served to …
Pinterest is bringing its Today tab to Australia to celebrate National Aborigines and Islanders Day Observance Committee (NAIDOC) week.
Pinterest influencers can help promote your business thanks to its friction-less approach during the acquisition process.
Kicking off this year's Advertising Week, Pinterest is rolling out new shopping tools, among them, ads in visual search results and …