Pinterest is the undenied buzz in the world of social networks in 2013 and, probably, 2014. We all knew this, however, ShareThis now reveals the stats as well in their infographic. Some stand out points include:
Also Read: How to Manage Your Pinterest in 10 Minutes
- Pinterest is the leader of the board with 58% user growth, followed by Facebook
- Pinterest is now the 3rd most popular means of sharing contest, having surpassed email.
- Midwestern users prefer Pinterest to other social networks
- Compared to Q3 2013, users clicked and shared more on Pinterest on Q4 2013. This could mean that the network has still ample space to grow its user base
- Increase Your Pinterest Engagement by 216%
- Word Science – The Most Performing Words in Social Media Updates
- What Happened on the Internet in 2013
You might also like
More from Pinterest
Pinterest now lets Creators make Idea Pins shoppable, earn commissions through affiliate links, and partner with brands on sponsored content.
American Express is partnering with Pinterest to launch a new Comeback Feature on Pinterest Shop promoting small businesses.
Pinterest's Pride month campaign is called "Show Your True Colors," and it promises to be more inclusive than ever.
Pinterest is launching a new campaign to inspire people to come out of the post-pandemic blues and try new experiences.
In partnership with Pinterest, Netflix has tapped the McGees from Dream Home Makeover to spice up Memorial Day inspiration.
The Content Claiming Portal - a new tool that lets creators claim content on Pinterest and control how it appears.
Pinterest is expanding its partnership with Shopify, to 27 new countries, to help more merchants bring their products online.