Pinterest is fast growing, we mentioned that before. And despite the commonly shared stats about how Pinterest is mostly for women, it is certainly not to be ignored. And the good news is that it does not take much time to maintain a good presence on the social pinning board.
Also Read: Increase Your Pinterest Engagement by 216%
All it takes is a good preparation and a good strategy. But do not fear, it comes much more easier than you may think. All you need to do is:
- – Know what you want to broadcast
- – Identify your most popular board
- – Look for what is trending on the web
- – Find images that fit what you want to say
- – Be ready to post when your followers are online
The rest is even more “natural” – do what you would do on any other social media platform: answer to comments, like pins from others, repin good content, and remember to share your good pins across other social platforms like Twitter or Facebook.
Now check out this great infographic from socialmarketingwriting.com and start pinnning!
Do you have any other tips on how to best manager Pinterest? Please share in the comments!
- A Regular Day of Social Media Traffic [Infographic]
- Marketers, Find Your Way Through Social Media
- Budget Effectively For Your Social Media Strategy
More from Pinterest
Pinterest is moving into real-world business as the discovery platform is about to launch its first subscription box with FabFitFun.
Entertainment brands have an excellent opportunity to connect with Pinterest users, as more and more people turn to the "visual …